Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler Review
The Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler is a wall-mounted, condensing boiler – part of Ariston’s ‘ONE’ range. We have outlined below the major features of this boiler and what you should know prior to purchase so you can decide if it’s the right model for your home or business.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||22 or 28 kW|
|Weight||29.3 or 31.9 kg|
|Dimensions||745mm (Height) x 400mm (Width) x 315 mm (Depth)|
The Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler available in the following sizes: 24 and 30 kW
|kW Size||Flow Rate|
- Holds a SEDBUK ‘A’ energy efficiency rating, with an operation of 90% efficiency
- Compact and lightweight design, making it easy to install
- Can be installed in a large cupboard or airing cupboard space because of its small size, or wall-mounted
- Simple to use controls and Auto functionality
- Includes frost protection to reduce risk if installed in a non-insulated part of your home
- Provides a maximum heating output of 28 kW and hot water output of 30 kW
- The Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler is a mid-range boiler, making it an appropriate choice for small homes and apartments
- Easy to install in a large cupboard in a kitchen, bathroom or airing cupboard
- Can integrate with Ariston Net or another smart thermostat, if mobile app control is preferred
- Large backlit display, frontal pressure gauge and intuitive manual controls.
- Only a 2-year standard warranty
The Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler is a well-designed boiler that is perfect for homes with up to 2-bathrooms. However, the warranty period of two years is fairly short, and many homeowners may prefer a model from Ariston, or another boiler manufacturer, that offers a longer warranty period for peace of mind.
A global brand
Ariston has won awards for its boiler design, although not for this particular model. Designed and manufactured in Italy, they have steadily built a reputation for reliability and improving performance. For instance, they have reduced the decibel volume of this model to an average operation of 49dB, so it shouldn’t disturb you when running even at full capacity.
However, it is worth noting that their energy efficiency ratings, while high, can be beaten by competitors.
The Ariston E-Combi ONE Combi Boiler features Ariston’s patented Xtratech™ stainless steel heat exchanger, for improved reliability.
This model is also compatible with the Ariston Net system, accessible via a mobile app. With the flexibility to control heating and hot water remotely, you can manage your system from anywhere.
Leading the way to reduced household energy consumption
Ariston is making great strides when it comes to creating environmentally friendly products that do not save on quality and performance, this boiler comes equipped with a high-efficiency pump. With a 90% energy efficiency rating, your home will benefit from reduced electricity and gas bills after installation and this will reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
With the government intent on the UK achieving a net-zero emissions rating, and energy prices likely to rise now is a great time to seek an economical boiler.
Hot water when you need it
The E-Combi ONE models will provide a minimum of 10.4 litres per minute flow rate of hot water meaning you will never have to wait for the boiler to heat up before taking a shower. This instantaneous heating will reduce energy waste, but also helps to reduce water inefficiency in your home.
Wide availability of parts
Although not manufactured in the UK – Ariston is still a leading boiler manufacturer. Because of the broad adoption of the Ariston E-Combi ONE, parts are widely available.
If you need a replacement item you can find spare parts at Screwfix, Plumbase and other plumbing merchants both in-store and online.