Ariston E-System ONE Gas System Boiler Review
The Ariston E-System ONE Gas System Boiler is part of Ariston’s growing ONE range. Interested in upgrading to a new gas system boiler? Then this review will tell you everything you need to know about the E-System ONE.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||22 or 28 kW|
|Weight||29.3 or 31.9 kg|
|Dimensions||745mm (Height) x 400mm (Width) x 315mm (Depth)|
The Ariston E-Combi ONE System Boiler is available in the following sizes: 24 and 30 kW
- The Ariston E-System ONE Gas Boiler is the quietest of the Ariston range
- This is a medium-sized, fairly light-weight option
- Suitable for many homes, particularly properties with 1+ bathrooms and mid-range hot water usage
- Holds an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating and is just over 90% efficient for heat and hot water
- Can be installed to work with solar panels for those looking for sustainable energy options
- Comes with a wide variety of control options, including smart technology integration via the Ariston Net technology, with compatibility equipment included with purchase
- The Ariston E-System ONE Gas Boiler is quiet running, thanks to its silencer and soundproofing technology
- Comes in white, with an easy-to-use large backlit display for manual control
- Only has a limited warranty period of 2 years, very much at the bottom end of warranties from major manufacturers
- Includes an LPG conversion kit and is compatible with smart technology if preferred
Ariston E-System ONE Gas Boiler is, as the name suggests, a closed boiler system that unlike a combi boiler requires a boiler as well as a cylinder. It directly heats your central heating system and hot water to be stored in the accompanying cylinder.
During installation, the cylinder will need to be factored into the cost and of course, you will need space available. Our experts can advise on the specifics required for your property.
Nevertheless, this is an efficient and reliable boiler, so is worth considering if you plan on upgrading your existing boiler system.
A name you know
Ariston doesn’t have the market recognition of other names like Worcester Bosch or Viessmann, but it has a growing reputation and is quickly gaining market share in the UK and internationally.
Their boilers haven’t always had a reputation for reliability, but that has changed over the last few years. They are robust, well-designed and easy to operate, with low running volume.
Commitment to energy efficiency
As this is a system boiler, it takes water from the mains supply which improves the hot water pressure from your taps and gives you greater flexibility to use hot water simultaneously from multiple rooms of your home.
It can also be used in conjunction with renewable energy sources, like solar panels making it a sustainable option.
The Ariston E-System ONE Gas Boiler has two sizes – 24 and 30kW. Both the E-System ONE models have a high energy efficiency rating, A-rated ErP and with above 90% efficiency. There is also an eco-hot water mode which helps to reduce energy usage and keep bills low. This function works by reducing the preheating functionality when not in use.
Exact control at the touch of a button
The options with the Ariston E-System ONE Gas Boiler are considerable. You can choose to use the large manual control panel.
Alternatively, you can sync your system with the Ariston Net app, to create a smart home energy management system that you can access from any Android or iOs operating system device. You can manage your heating and hot water, as well as perform diagnostic functions.
Concerned about noisy operating volume? The Ariston E-System ONE has you covered. It has an operating level of a maximum of 51dB. This is thanks to careful soundproofing and silencing technology.