First Published: March 29, 2021. Updated: November 21, 2023
Ariston Genus ONE Net Gas Combi Boiler Review
The Ariston Genus ONE Net Gas Combi Boiler is a compact and efficient, wall-mounted boiler. If you are considering a new boiler installation and want to know more about the Ariston Genus ONE Net, then read on to find out everything you need to know.
|Model||Genus ONE Net|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||22, 28 or 31 kW|
|Weight||29.7, 32.3 and 34.6 kgs|
|Dimensions||745mm (Height) x 400 (Width) x 385mm (Depth)|
The Ariston Genus ONE Net Gas Combi Boiler is available in either 30 or 35kW sizes
- The Ariston Genus ONE Net Gas Combi Boiler is one of Ariston’s top-performing boilers with an excellent energy efficiency rating
- Ariston puts the operation of this boiler down to the patented Xtratech™ stainless steel heat exchanger which provides reliability and improved heating
- Features include a combustion control system that enables the boiler to operate from mains gas or LPG without requiring a conversion kit
- The boiler comes with smart technology integration equipment via Ariston Net
- Manufactured in Italy
- Comes with an extended warranty period of 12 years
The Ariston Genus ONE Net Gas Combi Boiler may not be as sleek as some of the other models in Ariston’s range, but what it lacks in eye-catching design it more than makes up for in power and efficient operation.
The boiler is compact and lightweight, for those looking to prioritise space maximisation.
With multiple models to choose from, there is an output of this boiler that is perfect for most mid-sized homes.
- Operates 1:10 modulation ratio
- Features a digital pressure gauge, touch buttons, and an aesthetic design
- A full range of controls, using Ariston’s latest wired and wireless controls
- Has an energy rating of over 90% and an ErP rating A
- All models have high hot water flow rates, suitable for most home’s water usage
- Available with an extended warranty period
- Quiet operating volume starting at 51dB
The Ariston Alteas ONE Net is a combi boiler, which is often preferred by those looking for a water and heating system that doesn’t require a hot water tank or a water cylinder. This also helps keep installation costs low and makes it ideal for smaller properties, or those with limited space.
There are three sizes available – all are suitable for medium to large households with up to 2+ bathrooms.
This boiler boasts an ‘A’ ErP rating and operates at 90.4% energy efficiency. Higher energy efficiency ratings mean that you will require less gas and electricity to run your boiler. Heat can be transferred efficiently due to the inclusion of an enhanced single coil.
When it comes to performance, we don’t think you will be disappointed. The Ariston Genus ONE Net has low NOx ratings and a modulation ratio of 1:10.
The pipes in this boiler are significantly wider than an average combi boiler which means that water can pass through the heat exchanger extremely effectively. Because of the enhanced single-coil, heat can be transferred much more efficiently which is part of the reason for the maximum ErP rating.
Make the most of smart energy
The Ariston Genus ONE Net boiler is an extremely technologically advanced system. This model is compatible with Ariston Net, and comes complete with a Cube RF, receiver, built-in Wi-Fi & digital timer programming and Internet Weather functionality as standard.
Ariston Net is the brand’s exclusive integrated smart technology. This system is designed and manufactured by Ariston and provides a way to digitally control your heating and even improve the efficiency of your domestic heating system.
With Ariston Net you can control and monitor the temperature of your heating and water remotely from a mobile device or tablet. It can even be used for diagnostic support if your boiler is malfunctioning. This boiler is also compatible with other smart energy management systems including Nest and Hive.
Made in Italy
The Ariston Genus ONE Net, like the others in the Ariston range, is manufactured in Italy.
The boiler design is durable and robust, with soft edges and a large LCD display featuring touch buttons that are intuitive. Its modern design means it won’t ruin the décor of your kitchen or bathroom after installation.