Installers Required to Join the Boilerhut Team
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Boilerhut family!
Due to strategic planning & unrivalled success, Boilerhut are now expanding their Installation network & require the highest quality sub-contracted install teams throughout the UK.
What we can offer you
- An associate partnership with a thriving innovative boiler installation company providing quality installations with premium brand manufacturers, the main oil boiler we now install in Naviel LCB700 we also install other brands and items such as such as Grant, Spirotech, Tado, Grundfoss.
- Premium Installers deserve Premium Installation rates. At Boilerhut we reward our Installers with the best rates the industry can offer.
- Boilerhut Branded Workwear, Fast Payments, Technical Support, Local Merchant Support EG. Plumbase, Plumbcenter, LBS [Total Plumbing]
- Ongoing annual servicing for all boiler installations in your post code area.
- Free Product Training with key boiler manufacturers such as Grant UK etc.
- In addition to the above installer rates, mileage and overnight accomodation will be paid for.
Example of Current Installer Rates
|Combi to Combi Swap||Open Vent to Combi||Full Central Heating System (Including 9 Radiators)|
Who are Boilerhut
- Boilerhut established in 2013, to date have successfully installed 1000s of boilers throughout UK.
- Privately owned, both directors have over 40 years’ experience in the domestic heating industry.
- Boilerhut installs Oil, Gas and LPG boilers including Full Central Heating Systems.
- Grant G1 Accredited Installer – Oil installations.
- To genuinely assist clients in establishing their needs and helping and advising them on the right products for them, creating raving fans.
- To be the UK’s Premier Boiler Installation Company.
- To leverage the latest smart technology, enabling clients to engage and buy boilers online without survey.
- To supply & Install the highest quality boilers at extremely competitive prices, installed in days.
- To have a widespread network of the highest quality, reliable installers in the UK.
What we want from you
- Public liability insurance.
- Have CCN1 qualifications.
- DBS certificate.
- The highest quality installation work adhering to best practice at all times.
- Installers to be neat and tidy, punctual, polite and take great pride in their workmanship.
- Installers who genuinely care about client’s needs and go the extra mile.
- Installers who are prepared to follow policy and procedures in detail.
- Installers who are willing to travel up to 150 miles radius.
- Quality training will also be provided.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- YOU CAN COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- YOU’RE WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 150 MILES RADIUS.
- YOU CAN REPRESENT BOILERHUT WITH A CLEAN, MODERN VAN.
- ONLY INSTALLERS WITH THE BEST TRACK RECORD NEED APPLY.
Please be aware that is on a sub-contracted basis only
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and documents. Applications can be processed much quicker if we’ve received everything from the beginning!
- Contact Number
- Photos of workmanship
- Gas Card (Essential)
- Liability Insurance (Essential)
- Calibration/Analyser Certificate (Essential)
- Waste Carriers License
- CRB Certificate
- Qualification Certificates (copies of all relevant)
- Photo of van and number plate
- Photo of Installer with plain background
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
Once we’ve received your message, one of our team members will get in touch with you.