Boilers Bristol – Which Boilers are Best to Buy in Bristol 2023
If you are a proactive buyer, then regardless of the time of the year, best boilers Bristol is something you’re often searching for. Which is why you’ve ended up on this page. And we want to congratulate you for wanting to do thorough research before going for brand reputation or word of mouth advertising. If your old boiler has suddenly broken down in the middle of the winter, we feel your pain. Which is why Boilerhut’s programmers, designers and engineers have worked together closely to develop our quoting system which lets you get a free, no-obligation online boilers Bristol quote within minutes. Simply enter your postcode below and hit the green button:
Winters in Bristol – Snowy, slippery and windy
Rain falls evenly through the year, but chances of you getting soaked are more during the autumn and winter seasons. Because of the Atlantic Ocean influencing Bristol’s weather, it’s quite warm during the summer, but frosts in winter are frequent along with occasional snowfall from November through to April.
Why Buy New Boilers Bristol?
If your old boiler is not up to scratch, requires constant repairs, can’t give consistent heating and hot water, please don’t wait for it to break down during the winter. Summer is the best time to replace your old faulty boiler, or install a brand new central heating system. You get summer discounts, and installation/replacement is done with the most minimal fuss possible. Don’t worry if you decide to get your boiler replaced in winters though, because Boilerhut can usually get it done in days.
For Higher Energy Efficiency with Condensing Boilers
If your existing boiler is more than 12 years old, chances are it’s not a condensing boiler. Also, a boiler’s internal components have to endure fiery hell temperatures and mechanical stresses on a daily basis. And over time due to corrosion boilers Bristol lose their efficiency, dropping to 70% or 50% in some cases. Which means for every £100 you’re spending on energy bills, you may be losing 30% to 50% because of your boiler.
Comparatively Condensing boilers Bristol achieve sky high efficiency, (typically above 90% on the higher heating value) by condensing the water vapour in the exhaust gases, and so recovering its latent heat of vaporisation, which would otherwise have been wasted in a non-condensing boiler.
Save Money with a New Boiler Instead of Repairing your Old One
Even if your 40 year old boiler may appear to be working fine on the surface, you may be losing half of your hard earned money on energy bills because of lower efficiency. High end condensing boilers like Viessmann in particular have high quality internal parts made of stainless steel and offer 10 year warranties.
Replacing an old G-rated non-condensing boiler with the latest high-efficiency A-rated condensing boiler and managing your heating controls sensibly can save you anywhere between £300 to £600 per annum*.
(*Based on savings reported by consumers using Viessmann A-rated boilers Bristol with a stainless steel heat exchanger working at 90%+ efficiency.)
Best Combi Boilers Bristol 2023
Nobody wants the Beast from the East coming back in 2023. Or to be left without heating and hot water in the middle of freezing sub-zero temperatures. Even if your 40 year old boiler is working right now, you may still be sacrificing money on monthly energy bills because of lower efficiency. If your boiler required frequent repairs, even more reason to replace it now. It’s better to be proactive this time around and switch to modern, condensing boilers Bristol. Below is a list of what we think are the best boilers Bristol on great online boiler deals. This list is in order based on our preference, backed up by heating engineers with over 40 years experience:
- Viessmann Vitodens 050-W and 100-W
- Worcester Bosch 29CDi Classic
- Vaillant ecoTEC Plus
- Ideal Logic Plus 24
- Baxi EcoBlue Plus
Why did we choose Viessmann?
If you’ve been reading our articles regularly, you’ll notice that we do recommend Viessmann quite a fair bit for boilers Bristol. We can honestly say we will always recommend Viessmann over other brands in the UK, because the facts show it is the most technologically superior boiler available in the UK market. For the reasons listed below precisely:
- Inox-Radial Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
- Cylinder Burner and Thermal Stores made of Stainless Steel.
- High Efficiency Modulation between 4kW and 25kW.
- Combined PRV and Condensate Connection.
- In-built Shock Arresters. (Ensures quiet operation and reducec water hammer)
- 10 Years Warranty on the Boiler and Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
Extras with new Boilers Bristol
On top of saving money on your energy bills, you get modern tech goodies like the Vitotrol app pictured above to use with the Viessmann Vitodens 200-W. If you choose to go with other models, you can pick and choose from any of the following:
- Boiler Plus Compliant Boilerhut EPH Combipack 4 Programmable Thermostat – control the temperature in your home and set times for your heating to come on.
- Tado Smart Thermostat where you don’t heat an empty house. It adjusts the temperature after you leave your house.
- A Tado Smartphone App lets you manage the temperature of your whole house or individual rooms on-the-go regardless of where you are.
Online Boiler Quote for Best Boilers Bristol
Free quote within minutes. Installed in days.
Most plumbing and heating companies can take up to 4-5 weeks to quote, survey and install boilers Bristol for you. Boilerhut make the whole process faster and cheaper for you. Here’s how it works:
- To get a boiler quote within minutes, click here
- You can finalise the quote upon discussion with one of our trained surveyors on the phone.
- The final quote may differ from the initial price estimate depending on your circumstances.
- If you accept the final price, we will install within days or on a date of your choice.
- If you provide some photos of your current boiler system, it will help us to confirm prices and plan the installation better.
If your boiler installation is not so straightforward, we’ll schedule a no-obligation, free home survey within a couple of days, again, not weeks.