At Boilerhut, you can pay for your new boiler installation in a number of ways. One of the most popular ways of paying is by spreading the cost and using our boiler finance option from our partner, Phoenix.
Allowing you to pay for your boiler in smaller, affordable monthly instalments, there are no hidden fees with our finance and no deposit is required.
We offer finance on our complete gas boiler, oil boiler and LPG boiler ranges.
Amongst these ranges are boilers from leading manufacturers including Viessmann, Grant, Ariston and Navien.
Below, you will see our boiler calculator – you can use this to work out your typical repayments should you choose to take out a boiler finance plan.
How our boiler finance works
If you have decided a boiler finance plan is the best way to pay for your new boiler, the process is simple:
- Get a quote for a new boiler. Once you have done this and found the most suitable boiler for your needs, we will provide you with our finance options. These all feature a low APR and no deposit is required
- You can then fill out the application form for finance online. Upon completion of this, you will find out whether you have been accepted in minutes
- Once you have been accepted, we will be in contact to arrange when your boiler will be installed. We can have your boiler installed in as little as 24-48 hours
About our boiler finance
- Our partner, Phoenix acts as a credit broker and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your boiler replacement from a panel of lenders
- Loan terms available from 3 – 10 years
- Interest rates available from 9.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances
- You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or apply to borrow the entire amount
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor Boilerhut can give you any financial advice
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application that will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file
Why you might choose to pay for your boiler on finance…
Your boiler has broken down but you don’t have the money to pay for a new one upfront
A boiler breakdown can be a frustrating and inconvenient experience for you and your family, especially if you have to get to work and school. If you don’t have the money for a new boiler upfront, don’t worry, as we have plenty of cost-effective finance options available.
Your old boiler keeps breaking down and you’re paying too much for repairs
If your existing boiler has broken down multiple times over the past year, it pays to get it replaced rather than repaired.
You’re losing money on energy bills because of an inefficient boiler
Older boilers lose energy efficiency because of thermal stresses on internal components over years of daily use. Also below par quality internal components such as aluminium are more prone to corrosion compared to highly durable and reliable metals like stainless steel.
You’ve identified that any interest you pay on finance will be offset by the savings on your energy bills you can make by using a new boiler
Heating accounts for 55% of what you spend in a year on energy bills, according to the Energy Savings Trust. By switching to a modern condensing boiler, you can save between £300 and £500 per year on energy bills. The interest you pay on the finance for a new boiler will be typically offset by these savings.
Frequently asked questions about our boiler finance options
Who are the lenders for Boilerhut’s pay monthly finance options?
Our boiler finance options are provided by Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited from its panel of lenders.
Can I pay back boiler finance early?
Yes, our boiler finance options allow you to pay back your loan amount early with no additional fees.
Do I have to pay a deposit if taking out boiler finance?
No, there is no need to pay a deposit when taking out our boiler finance options. However, there is no requirement to take out finance for the full cost of the boiler installation and there is the option to pay a deposit of any amount you wish.
Boiler finance guide (PDF opens in a new tab)
Boilerhut Limited is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.