What is an oil boiler?
An oil boiler provides central heating and domestic hot water to a property by using oil as a fuel source. Oil boilers are an ideal solution for properties not connected to the mains gas grid. The oil utilised by this type of boiler is stored in a tank located at the property.
Helping you to choose the most suitable oil boiler
As a company, we only partner with manufacturers that offer reliable and efficient oil boilers. As an independent boiler installation company, we will only ever recommend a boiler that meets the needs of your property and household. We pride ourselves on listening to your requirements and assessing your property to provide the most suitable solution.
When recommending a boiler we will guide you through the following considerations:
- The kW output of the boiler – this determines the oil boiler’s ability to cope with the heating and hot water needs of your household
- The type of oil boiler you require – we offer oil combi boilers, oil system boilers and oil conventional boilers
- Components used in the oil boiler – we will never recommend a boiler that uses an aluminium heat exchanger or plastic parts
- Ease of installation – reducing installation time will save you money
- Parts availability – all of the boilers that we recommend use parts that are available from plumbing merchants across the UK
- Our service level agreement with the manufacturer – we are recommended installers for a number of manufacturers, this brings with it a whole host of benefits
- Terms and conditions of the warranty – we will guide you through exactly what the warranty does and doesn’t cover
- Warranty period – we aim to recommend you a boiler with a lengthy warranty period