Grant Vortex Eco Oil Boiler Review
The Grant Vortex Eco Oil Boiler range offers internal wall hung and external floor standing boiler options.
The experts here at Boilerhut have outlined below the major features of the Vortex Eco – and what you should know prior to purchase – so you can decide if it’s the right model for your property and household.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A-Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||35 kW|
|Mounting||Wall hung except for the external model which is floor standing|
|Weight||91.1 – 152 kg|
|Dimensions||832 mm (Height) x 684 mm (Width) x 351 mm (Depth)|
- Holds an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating, with an operation rate of 90% efficiency
- Both floor-standing and wall-mounted options are available
- Comes in system and combi options, and options for internal and external installation
- Simplified control panel that is easy to use
- Utilises a stainless steel heat exchanger and premium high-quality components
- Provides a maximum heating output of 35 kW
- The Grant Vortex Eco Oil Boiler features options that are designed to be installed in an utility room and an external location
- Can be fitted with an optional sealed system kit, making it suitable for a wider range of properties
- Might not be suitable for homes with limited space, as the system and regular models will also require a hot water cylinder
- Comes with a 5-year guarantee, terms and conditions applicable
The Grant Vortex Eco Oil Boiler is a high performance and quietly operating model. If you do not have access to the gas network, it could be worth considering an oil boiler such as the Grant Vortex Eco Oil Boiler, as it is biofuel compatible, which can also reduce your home’s reliance on fossil fuels and your carbon footprint.
Excellent service and quality
Grant has won awards for its boiler models. Designed and manufactured in the UK, they have a reputation for reliability and improving performance. However, they also have a good all-round reputation, including for customer service. The Trustpilot page for Grant has an Excellent rating, based on over 1,800 reviews.
Choose the right model for your needs
The Grant Vortex Eco Internal Oil Boiler is available as a combi, system or regular boiler, in a wide range of kW sizes. A combi boiler heats water directly from the mains, as well as providing energy for central heating from one unit. This instantaneous heating will reduce energy waste and help to minimise water inefficiency in your home. A system boiler requires a cylinder and can supply hot water to multiple taps simultaneously. A standard boiler uses a storage tank to heat water. The right Vortex Eco model for you will depend on the current system in your property, your water usage and the number of bathrooms in your property.
Built to last
The external models in this range feature high-quality powder-coated casing designed for all weather conditions. This makes them extremely durable. They also include built-in frost protection, with a mains isolating switch and test switch.
Reduce gas and electricity consumption
The UK is now committed to achieving a net-zero emissions rating within the next decade. The energy market remains volatile, so seeking an economical boiler should be a priority for homeowners.
A Grant oil boiler can reduce your household’s carbon emissions and save money on your energy bills. The stainless steel heat exchanger provides optimal heat transfer and ensures retained efficiency for the boiler’s service life. As integration with biofuels is also possible with this boiler, you can also use this boiler to switch to renewable alternatives.