Grant Vortex Pro Oil Boiler Review
The Grant Vortex Pro Oil Boiler is known for its reliability and performance. It is available as both a combi boiler and a system boiler, and is also available with options for internal and external installation.
Read on to find out all the information on this model from the experts at Boilerhut.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||70 kW|
|Weight||160 – 288 kg|
|Dimensions||860 mm (Height) x 614 mm (Width) x 606 mm (Depth)|
- Quiet operating volume
- This boiler is predominantly aimed at medium – large properties
- Features both internal and external models, the latter designed with powder-coated casing weather protection to operate outside
- Comes in a regular or combi model.
- Has an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating and is over 90% efficient for heat and hot water
- The internal model can fit in a space designed for a standard kitchen appliance such as a washing machine
- Compatible with certain biofuels, dependent on the percentage blend
- The Grant Vortex Pro is popular because it is a quiet model, meaning you can have it installed in your kitchen or bathroom and not be negatively impacted by the noise while operating
- An affordable boiler that can save you money on your heating bills versus a conventional boiler, especially when combined with biofuels
- Offers the latest Riello burner technology
- An award winning boiler, that includes ultra slim models which are helpful for those with limited space
The Grant Vortex Pro Oil Combi Boiler is the perfect choice for those looking to maximise space efficiency. They don’t require cylinders or tanks, like regular or system boilers. They also offer superior efficiency and performance. Hot water will be available when you need it and is heated directly from the hot water supply.
System and regular models are also available. These are a better choice, if you have the space to accommodate the extra water storage they require and your home routinely uses hot water from more than one bathroom simultaneously.
This range comes in six sizes, with an operating capacity to suit almost every household – including the external models which can accommodate homes and properties with very high heating and hot water consumption.
A brand you can trust
Grant may not have the brand recognition of other boiler brands, but they have been manufacturing boilers in the UK for many years and are trusted by consumers and installers alike. The Grant Vortex Pro Oil boiler is an award-winning model that has a reputation among gas engineers for being easy to install and service.
Manufactured in the UK
The Vortex Pro Oil Boiler is manufactured in the Grant factories in the UK, along with the other models in the Vortex range. For those looking to buy from a UK manufacturer they are the natural choice with parts available for service and repairs from plumbing merchants nationwide.
Commitment to energy efficiency
The Grant Vortex Pro Oil Boiler utilises a stainless steel heat exchanger, this ensures that the boiler retains its efficiency for the duration of its service life and doesn’t suffer from the corrosion associated with aluminium heat exchangers.
All of the boilers across the range run at 93% efficiency, giving them an ErP ‘A’ rating and are compatible with some biofuels which means they can operate without relying solely on fossil fuels.
Designed to fit where you need it
Alongside its slimline size and relatively low weight for the power it generates, the Grant Vortex Pro Oil Boiler comes with a range of features that make operation and installation easy. Neon diagnostic indicators allow users to instantly check for issues and repair many issues without needing to call on an engineer. Factory fitted multi-directional flue (and compatibility with the Grant EZ-Fit flue systems) will also save installers time during fitting of the boiler.