Ideal Logic Max Boiler Review
The Ideal Logic Max is available in system, regular and combi boiler models.
|Energy Efficiency Class||A-Rated|
|Warranty||Up to 10 years when registered within 30 days of installation|
|Central Heating Max. Output||35 kW|
|Dimensions||700mm (Height) x 395 (Width) x 278 mm (Depth)|
- Compact so that it can be installed in a cupboard
- Features a simple display screen, including easy reach pressure gauge and automatic service and diagnostic reminders
- Like the other models in the Logic range, it has an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating and is 94% efficient
- Easy to install and service
The Ideal Logic Max is one of the company’s most popular boilers. The range covers different sizes suitable for apartments, small and medium-size homes. It comes in regular, combi and system models. One of the benefits of system boilers is that you can access hot water from different parts of your home simultaneously without impacting the pressure. However, you will require additional space for a hot water cylinder. The combi boiler is best for those with limited space and limited hot water demand
- It’s a small size, which can fit in an airing cupboard, or fit on the wall in a kitchen or bathroom
- Service timer with telephone number display/service display
- Excellent efficiency and performance to reduce your energy bills
- Available with an extended warranty period of 10 years
- Because of the range of boilers, likely to be one to suit your specific household needs
The Ideal Logic Max boiler is available in a range of sizes – for smaller homes, all the way up to larger homes with more than 1 bathroom.
The Ideal Logic Max is all about performance and energy efficiency. The system boiler works by heating the water in your central heating system as well as by storing hot water in a domestic cylinder. The combi heats water directly from the mains but may be limited in being able to provide for homes with multiple bathrooms. The regular model requires both a hot water cylinder and cold water tanks.
This boiler has an A ErP rating and operates at 94% efficiency – so you have peace of mind that your home’s energy bills will be lower with this boiler.
The Ideal Logic Max is compatible with a range of controls. You also have the option to convert it to use LPG, if your home is not connected to the gas network. This model is compatible with smart thermostats including Ideal’s Touch Control, as well as with other brands including Nest and Tado. With a smart thermostat, you can operate the heating from your mobile device wherever you are with an internet connection.
Buy from a UK name
Founded in 1905, for over 100 years, Ideal has been producing boilers at its factory in Hull. If you are looking to buy an award-winning UK-made system, combi or regular boiler – look no further. Parts for Ideal products, if you ever have a problem, are widely available across the UK.