It’s time to talk about what we need from you!
You only need to take a quick look at Boilerhut’s Trustpilot reviews to know how much our client feedback means to us. We pride ourselves on how we work with people and strive for excellence on a daily basis. As a professional installer, we would expect you to value clients in the same way.
At Boilerhut, we believe in teamwork and the importance of helping each other to get the job done. Our biggest strength as a premium Viessmann installer is that we can provide top-quality boilers to be installed nationwide within days.
The A-rated installers that we engage play a valuable role in how our clients respond to our service. These reviews help us continue Boilerhut’s reputation as a reliable and professional installer, and ultimately drive the business forward. If anything from the installation is left or forgotten, our client’s impression of us will be directly affected.
As an installer, we need you to always be respectful of Boilerhut’s clients. You’ve been onboarded, so we already know you’re a professional. You’ll be working inside people’s homes, and a certain level of sensitivity will be needed to meet their requests. Because of this, all installations will need to be as neat and tidy as possible to make sure clients are happy with the final result. Below is a list of ways you can help us achieve that:
- All-round cleanliness and use of clean dust sheets
- Use branded Boilerhut t-shirts and workwear that we’ll provide. If you need more, you’ll need to give us 7-14 days notice
- Strong communication with the client at the beginning of the job based on job information provided by Boilerhut. Any queries can be communicated with the company at the time and if necessary, clear any confusion before a job starts.
- We’re only looking for the highest quality work that meets all current regulations
- At the end of the job, the client will need a high quality handover and induction
- After the handover and induction, a sign-off document needs to be signed by the client
- Quality post-install photos must be provided to Boilerhut
Before any installation begins, we’ll send you confirmation via email/text from Boilerhut’s Operations department. Once this is received, we’ll email you several documents and photos you’ll need in order to carry out the installation including:
- Pre-installation photos of client’s current setup
- Clear order of work required to complete installation to client’s order specification
- Installation paperwork
- Client satisfaction form
- Detailed install notes
- Details of collection/delivery of boiler pack – this will generally be in a Plumbase branch or the client’s home
- Confirmation of accomodation (if required)
After an installation is completed and the client is happy with the result, we’ll need a few more things from you to ensure it stays that way.
We’ll need you to:
- Conduct a full induction demonstrating to the client the use of the boiler and its functions. Make sure they know how to top up pressure on combi or system boilers. They’ll also need to know how to respond to events error code messages such as ‘F2’ and ‘F4’, best boiler usage and energy saving practices, and how their EPH Combipack 4 or Nest Learning Thermostat operates. Remember: You’ll be one of the last people they’ll speak to directly once they have their new boiler so it’s important they have a positive experience through to the very end.
- Ensure the client has completed their paperwork
- Collated photos showing the final completed installation
- Send a Whatsapp message to our Administration Office Manager Sharon Elworthy on 07715439137 – Let her know that the job has been finished and the client is happy, then we can proceed to collect the funds from the client.
- Make sure benchmark is filled in correctly with details of serial number. We’ll need a good photo of the serial number as part of the post-installation photos – see below for examples.
If you’ve never installed a Viessmann boiler before, you must refrain from informing the client. You can speak to Bernard Morgan on 07980 910180 for basic installation procedures and support, and discuss everything in detail if needed before the installation begins.
Any feedback from our clients on your installation may also be mentioned in Boilerhut’s Trustpilot reviews, so keep an eye out!
Once you’ve completed these tasks, we’ll need you to send everything over via email within 48 hours signed with all the boxes ticked. Everything will need to be clearly referenced with the client’s name and postcode.
Once everything has been completed and you’ve sent the feedback to Sharon via whatsapp, the office can then approach the client to request feedback on their overall experience from start to finish.
Once everything has been completed and you’ve sent the feedback to Sharon via whatsapp, the office can then approach the client to request feedback on their overall experience from start to finish.Once the installation has been finalised and you’ve confirmed to us that the client is happy, we will contact them for payment. At this stage, if there are any outstanding issues with the work, you will need to let us know straight away so that we can contact the client.
In order for us to pay you, any invoices for work completed this month would need to be received by 5th of the current month. We’ll be able to process your payment on the 15th of the same month, which will be made less CIS and will be confirmed based on information obtained from HMRC.
We’ll be able to process your payment on the 15th of the same month, which will be made less CIS and will be confirmed based on information obtained from HMRC.
Boilerhut’s procedures are always changing, and we use technology in different ways to provide service to our clients. If there are any changes in these methods or updates in technology, we will notify you in advance.
Sharon Elworthy (Operations) – 07715439137
Bernard Morgan (Operations/Technical) – 07980910180
Paul Hughes (Sales) – 07796898985