Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater Review
The Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater is compatible with natural gas and LPG straight from the box. Easy to install and maintain and with a compact size, read on to find out the details of this model if you are considering purchase and installation.
|Model||Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater|
|Efficiency Rating||Up to 107%|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Warranty||Up to 7 years when installed by an accredited engineer|
|Central Heating Max. Output||N/A|
|Weight||30, 34 or 37 kgs|
|Dimensions||695 mm (Height) x 440mm (Width) x 306 mm (Depth)|
- The Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater is a condensing, tankless water heater, and does not offer heating
- Due to the compact size, very easy to install and can be placed anywhere with requisite space, as well as cascaded if required
- Compatible with natural gas and propane (LPG)
- Modern and sleek design, with soft edges and a built-in manual control panel
- Self-diagnosis and error feedback functionality means it is easy to repair
- Features frost protection
The Navien Premium Condensing NP is a water heater that boasts reliability and high performance.
The Condensing NCB is a condensing gas water heater that provides reliable hot water whenever you need it. Compatible with both LPG and natural gas, this unit can be cascaded with up to sixteen other units for commercial premises that require large amounts of hot water.
This model is easy to control and features a number of technological innovations that are helpful in maximising hot water management.
- Due to the compact size and weight can be installed anywhere. Can fit in a cupboard, or an airing cupboard, or fit on the wall in a kitchen or bathroom.
- Includes a built-in control panel with a touchscreen to allow for management of temperature and addressing system errors.
- Easy to install and repair.
- Energy efficient with an ErP ‘A’ rating.
- Range of features and functionality
The Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater is easy to install and repair thanks to the accessible waterway components including the pump, water adjustment valve, and 2 way-valve. It can even be installed outdoors. It is low polluting due to its high energy efficiency rating and is easy to control and troubleshoot via the intuitive control panel display.
This range comes in two sizes which will suit any household, or business. This style of boiler can generally provide adequate hot water for most average-sized family homes.
Technology you can trust
The Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater is controlled with the programmable LCD control panel which also allows troubleshooting. This water boiler includes features that guarantee reliability and robust running operations.
The primary and secondary stainless-steel heat exchanges provide optimum effectiveness and sturdiness. Stainless steel, rather than copper, reduces the risk of corrosion Equally, Navien’s patented ComfortFlow ™ technology is a fantastic addition, which includes a built-in buffer tank and recirculation pump to provide maximum comfort but with a quiet running volume.
The Navien Premium Condensing NPE Gas Water Heater “learns” your hot water usage patterns and adjusts the operating frequency to respond to a busy, high use period. Via the intelligent front panel display, you can monitor the temperature as well as conduct self-diagnostic processes.
A built-in sensor inside the boiler automatically detects the ambient temperature and can maintain normal operation during freezing temperature down to -40 °C. These abilities in low temperatures significantly reduce the risk of your water heater breaking down during the cold winter months.
Engineering excellence from South Korea
The Navien brand is relatively new in the UK market. They have rapidly established a name for themselves and are highly regarded for engineering prowess and reliability. Boilers and parts are well-stocked across the UK, including Plumbase and Screwfix.