First Published: April 19, 2021. Updated: November 21, 2023
Vaillant ecoFIT pure Boiler Review
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure Boiler is part of Vaillant’s eco range. It is available as a combi, system and a regular boiler.
Our team of experts have comprehensively reviewed this model and have summarised what you need to know before choosing this boiler.
|Model||ecoFIT pure combi|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Warranty||2-year standard warranty|
|Central Heating Max. Output||25, 30 or 35 kW|
|Weight||32 or 33 kg|
|Dimensions||700mm (Height) x 390mm (Width) x 295mm (Depth)|
- The Vaillant ecoFIT pure is a wall-mounted boiler, featuring a standard control panel and small display.
- Can be installed on a wall and in most standard cupboards, or an airing cupboard.
- Provides improved hot water flow rates suitable for most size homes.
- Holds an ‘A’ energy efficiency rating and is 94% efficient for heat and hot water.
- Includes load and weather compensation which detects the temperature and adjusts performance accordingly.
- Compatible with smart technology, including Vaillant’s vSMART™ app.
- As a system boiler, the ecoFIT pure will require a water cylinder to function, the regular will need a water tank but the combi can function without the need for additional components during installation so is better if space is a key issue for consideration.
- The Vaillant ecoFIT pure Boiler has been designed for homes that require access to continuous hot water, the system model is worth considering if you prefer to access hot water from more than one room in your home simultaneously.
- Wall-mounted, the largest size of this boiler weighs a maximum of just over 30kg, so it is average for models of its size, and a little more compact than many other similar performance models
- Can integrate with smart thermostats, including Vaillant’s vSMART™ system, as well as other energy management brands like Tado and Hive.
- Offers one of the top energy efficiency ratings in the Vaillant range at 94%
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure Boiler is a reliable boiler and available in whichever of the major boiler types you prefer, providing a huge amount of flexibility in choice. Manufactured to provide energy-efficient hot water and heating to medium-sized homes. The ecoFIT pure is available with a range of features, including a stainless steel heat exchanger and soundproofing, low volume technology.
The combi boiler can fit in a standard cupboard but will require extra space if you opt for a system or regular boiler type.
Vaillant – a global brand
Vaillant is a well-known name in the boiler world and has become a trusted name amongst customers across Europe. Vaillant boilers have won awards for soundproofing and this model features a simple design, with no sharp edges and a simple-to-use manual control panel.
Vaillant is synonymous with reliability and comes with a reasonable warranty. Based on serious German engineering proficiency and manufactured in Derbyshire, Vaillant is a trusted name.
Commitment to energy-efficient performance
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure has a high energy efficiency rating at above 90% and is A-rated. This will help ensure that, despite its powerful heating and hot water system optimisation, that your home energy bills stay low and you can reduce your home’s carbon emissions.
Easy to install and monitor
Due to their design, you can be flexible with installation, with a rear flue option available to give you more choice where you put it. You can also monitor diagnostics both manually and digitally via the Vaillant’s vSMART™ system or the VRT 350 heating control.
Wide availability of parts
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure is manufactured in the UK, at the company’s award-winning plant. However, if you need a replacement item for repairs, your engineer will easily find spare parts at Screwfix, Plumbase and other plumbing merchants both in-store and online.