Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ Review
The ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ is an innovative boiler available as a combi or system model. It is eco-friendly and up to 85% recyclable, a first in modern boilers. Read on to find out more about this model and whether it could be right for your home.
|Model||ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A Rated|
|Central Heating Max. Output||25.3, 24.8 or 33.7 kW|
|Weight||34.5, 42.5 or 50 kg|
|Dimensions||720 mm (Height) x 440 (Width) x 406mm (Depth)|
- This is a fairly compact, wall-mounted boiler available as either a combi or system boiler
- Can easily be installed in a cupboard or an airing cupboard
- ‘A’ energy efficiency rating
- Heats hot water near-instantly and provides continuous access
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Simple and intuitive boiler control panel
- Eco-friendly energy equipment that produces minimal noise and vibration and is 85% recyclable
- Compatible with smart energy management technology, including Vaillant vSMART™ app-based heating control
- The ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boasts leading rankings in energy efficiency, lower fuel consumption and running costs
- Because of its compact design and low weight – it can be installed in the kitchen, bathroom or airing cupboard
- Manufactured in Vaillant’s plant in Derbyshire, UK
The Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler is a truly innovative, award-winning boiler. This boiler can modulate to 10% of the total output provided which vastly reduces fuel output. It offers high hot water performance and energy consumption
A quality boiler manufactured in the UK
The Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler is designed in Germany and manufactured in Derbyshire.
Addressing the threat of climate change
The threat of climate change and the need to reduce emissions should be a serious concern when buying a new boiler. Energy efficiency is something to pay close attention to, and the ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler is one of the most eco-friendly boilers on the market. It has an ‘A’ ErP rating and operates at 94% efficiency.
By optimising running cycles, the boiler boasts huge reductions in gas and electricity bills and is one of the cleanest models on the market.
Not only that, the boiler itself is 85% recyclable, meaning when it is time to be replaced, the parts can be reused minimising the environmental impact of heating your home.
Innovative energy generation
The ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler features a premium quality stainless steel heat exchanger for superior heat generation. The specially engineered condensing heat exchanger offers built-in heat recovery which helps with efficient operation and will heat your home for less.
Overall, the boiler is low on maintenance and easy to install thanks to its Green iQ technology that manages performances so the boiler and its component parts stay in top working order for longer.
Less noise and vibration
The ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler has won awards for low noise generation. As well as delivering a reduction in emissions, this boiler was granted the Quiet Mark for innovative reduced-noise design by the Noise Abatement Society so even if it is installed in a kitchen or bathroom, it won’t bother you even when running at full capacity.
Wide availability of parts
Vaillant boiler parts are available at plumbing retailers and wholesalers across the UK.