Vaillant ecoTEC plus Combination Store Boiler Review
The Vaillant ecoTEC plus combination store boiler is a wall-mounted, condensing boiler – part of Vaillant’s eco range. We have outlined below the major features of the ecoTEC Plus combination store and what you should know prior to purchase so you can decide if it’s the right model for your home or business.
|Model||ecoTEC Plus Combination Store|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A-Rated|
|Warranty||5-year standard warranty|
|Central Heating Max. Output||38.7 kW|
|Dimensions||720mm (Height) x 440mm (Width) x 600 mm (Depth)|
- This is a heavyweight boiler that has been designed for homes with 2+ bathrooms and high hot water demands
- Holds an ErP ‘A’ energy efficiency rating, with an operation of 89.3% efficiency
- While a larger model than many boilers, because of its high performance it is a slightly bigger size but is still easy to install
- Can be installed in a large cupboard or airing cupboard space, or it can be wall-mounted
- Simple to use interface control with backlit display
- Equipped with a stainless steel heat exchanger and premium high-quality components
- Features a 15-litre actoSTOR which offers reliable hot water delivery and comfort, and fully recharges in just 2 minutes
- The Vaillant ecoTEC plus combination store is a top of the range boiler, which offers high-performance heating and hot water for large homes
- Easy to install in a large cupboard in a kitchen, bathroom or airing cupboard
- Can integrate with Vaillant’s vSMART™ app or another smart thermostat, if mobile app control is preferred
- Large backlit interface and consolidated hot water storage device within the unit
- Comes with a 5-year standard warranty
The Vaillant ecoTEC plus combination store Boiler is perfect for large homes with heavy hot water demands. It doesn’t require a water cylinder or tank to operate, making it perfect if you want to prioritise space management in your installation. It can produce up to 20 litres a minute and replenish quickly, meaning you can guarantee hot water should always be available when you need it.
Manufactured in the UK
The Vaillant ecoTEC plus combination store is hand-built in the Vaillant factory in Derbyshire, UK.
Wide availability of parts
The ecoTEC plus combination store is manufactured in the UK. If you ever need a replacement part you can find them at Screwfix, Plumbase and other plumbing merchants both in-store and online.
A global brand
Vaillant has won awards for its boiler design. Designed in Germany and manufactured in Derbyshire, they are synonymous with engineering prowess and high-quality components.
However, it is worth noting that other boilers do offer a higher energy efficiency rating for similar outputs as with the ecoTEC plus combination store.
Choose from a range of control options
With the Vaillant ecoTEC boilers, you can opt to control heating and hot water via the standard manual control panel on the boiler itself. You also have the option to install a complimentary smart heating system and integrate with Vaillant’s vSMART™. Utilising smart technology, you can control heating remotely with compatible Android and iOs operating system smartphones.
You can also benefit from Vaillant’s VRC 700 heating control. This intelligent system is particularly recommended if you have multiple heating zones, underfloor heating or you use renewable technologies. It allows you to manage the heating on a room by room basis, control efficiency and account for external weather temperatures automatically.
Reduce gas and electricity consumption
The UK government has announced that the country will meet net-zero emissions rating by 2030. The energy market remains volatile, so seeking an economical boiler should be a priority for homeowners when replacing a boiler.
Vaillant can help you reduce your household’s carbon emissions and save money on your energy bills. The stainless steel heat exchanger provides exceptional heat transfer and efficient performance, even during freezing temperatures.